Now finally when PUBG lovers get good news that Battlegrounds Mobile India’s launch date is coming closer and pre-registration also started on the Google Play store. Arunachal Pradesh MLA has demanded the ban of the Battlegrounds Mobile India game in a letter to PM Modi.
He said that the game is as much a security threat as PUBG mobile. Ninong Ering said that the game is nothing but a relaunch of the PUBG game.
He wrote the three-page letter to PM and posted it on Twitter also. The letter which he posted states that Battlegrounds Mobile India launch is a way to “sidestep the laws and deceive the government and Indian citizens.” According to Ninong Ering, it’s the attempt to relaunch the PUBG Mobile by simply changing the name of the game and doing some modifications, which he calls “illusion and a trick”. Although the launch date of the game yet not finalized by there is news that either it June 10th or June 18th.
Requested @PMOIndia @narendramodi ji to not allow Chinese deception #BattlegroundsMobileIndia. It is a big threat to security of India & privacy of our citizens and a way to circumvent & disregard our laws.@AmitShah #IndiaBanBattlegrounds #NationFirst #AatmaNirbharBharat @ANI pic.twitter.com/H8nzUJ4aRk— Ninong Ering (@ninong_erring) May 22, 2021
In the letter, Ering Said that Chinese-based company Tencent is the second-largest stack holder in Krafron by holding 15.5 percent stacks. With that statement, he also added that the current Indian Employees in Krafton are former Tencent employees. He also pointed that the Google Play Store URL of the game contains PUBG Mobile, which was reported last week. The Ering stronger his points by adding that Krafton has invested in Nodwin Gaming, which is hosting the PUBG mobile. Nodwin Gaming currently having a tie with Tencent.
With his three pages later, Ninong Ering, said that The Game is the relaunch of the PUBG game in India which can be a big threat to the privacy policies and Indian Citizen privacy. Also, Krafton is adding the same weapons and maps in their game. There are lots of ties between Krafton & Tencent which are not mentioned on their website.
Now, these ties mean the ban on the game should remain the same. Also when PUBG Mobile has been banned from India and Krafton taken over all the rights of publishing from Tencent. They announced the game launching in India with the name PUBG Mobile India but it retitled the game Battlegrounds Mobile India, the traces of the PUBG Mobile game is still there. Now it’s quite interesting to see that Government will takes the action on the concerns of MLA or not.